Helping families grow one baby at a time!
2417 West Virginia Parkway, Mckinney TX, 75071
ph: 972-542-0349 fax: 972-547-3997
Why choose us?
- We offer Respectful Holistic Care
- Personal one on one attention from experienced Nurse Midwives
- Home Birth and Birth Center births in DFW area
- In Network with most insurances
- Plenty of information and nutritional and herbal guidance
- Appropriate safe and experienced monitoring, exceptional hospital transfer arrangements
- Safe, natural birth options and GYN options
- Less than 2% Cesearean section rate
- Certified Lactation consultants available
Hours: Monday-Thursday 9a-4p, Friday 9a-12p
Have you ever known anyone who described their birth story as AMAZING!!!! Kathleen was always available to me, she has a lot of experience and knowlege, I always felt safe. I gave birth without medications in water. We are so glad we found Kathleen. Thank you so much for helping us have the birth experience we always knew was possible.~GH
My First birth was 27 hours in a hospital. Monitors, lots of different nurses and my baby was not with me the first night. I was so exhausted I couldnt keep my eyes open. We decided to have a birth with Kathleen after talking to our friends whom birthed with her previously. I am speechless, it is the most precious gift to birth your baby into the loving hands of a midwife in a calm candle lit room. They had everything they needed ready just in case and I was able to just relax thru my labor. I went home just 4 hours later feeling great! Kathleen is so calm and that helps when the labor is intense. Thank you Kathleen!~ JK
Please follow our babies on Facebook!
facebook.com and friend bellabirthsmckinney@gmail